Cybersecurity Researcher / Ph.D. Student
- E-mail: francesco.mancini – at – cnit.it
- Netgroup Lab (map)
- Room: C2-12
Francesco Mancini received his Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy), in October 2021. He is a cybersecurity researcher at CNIT (Italian National Inter-University Consortium for Telecommunications), in the National Laboratory of Network Assessment, Assurance and Monitoring (NAM Lab). He is currently a PhD student in Electronics Engineering at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”. His research interests include network and computer security, focusing on security aspects in 5G cellular networks.
- Network & Computer Security
- 5G Cellular Network Security
- Francesco Mancini and Giuseppe Bianchi. 2023. ScasDK – A Development Kit for Security Assurance test in Multi-Network-Function 5G. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES ’23). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, Article 48, 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1145/3600160.3605044
- F. Mancini, L. Tamiano and G. Bianchi, “5GShell: a plug-and-play framework for automating the deployment of 5G cellular networks1,” 2023 26th Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks and Workshops (ICIN), Paris, France, 2023, pp. 39-41, doi: 10.1109/ICIN56760.2023.10073497.3165-3178, 1 June 2023, doi: 10.1109/TMC.2021.3135976.
- P. Serrano, M. Gramaglia, F. Mancini, L. Chiaraviglio and G. Bianchi, “Balloons in the Sky: Unveiling the Characteristics and Trade-Offs of the Google Loon Service,” in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 3165-3178, 1 June 2023, doi: 10.1109/TMC.2021.3135976.
- G. Bernardinetti, F. Mancini, G.Bianchi; “Disconnection Attacks Against LoRaWAN 1.0.X ABP Devices”, IEEE – MedComNet, Arona, Italy, June 2020 (pdf)