- From the A1 Roma-Napoli highway, take TORRENOVA exit, Via di Passo Lombardo and then follow the indications to Università di Tor Vergata;
- From the major highway around Rome (Grande Raccordo Anulare – G.R.A.) take 19-20 exit and follow the indications to Romanina/2 Università, take Via Vittorio Ragusa, turn left on Via Mario Pastore then turn right on Via Stanford (follow the indications to the different Faculties of Università di Tor Vergata);
- From Rome centre or Castelli Romani: Via Tuscolana then Via di Tor Vergata to Università di Tor Vergata.
- Ciampino Airport: Coach line ATRAL from the airport to Ciampino Train Station to Anagnina stop (it takes about 20 minutes), then take bus 20 (Express Line) to the Faculty of Engineering, Via Cambridge;
- Fiumicino Airport: no-stop service Leonardo Express train from the airport to Roma Temini Train Station, take the underground Linea A direction Anagnina to Anagnina stop, then take bus 20 (Express Line) to the Faculty of Engineering, Via Cambridge.
- Underground Metro A + Bus: Linea A to ANAGNINA stop, then take bus 20 (express line) or bus 500 from underground stop to the Faculty of Engineering, Via Cambridge;
- Bus 105 or 157 from via Casilina;
- Train + Bus: Roma-Pantano (Casilino) – TORRENOVA stop then take bus 507 or 105;
- Coach line COTRAL: this bus line connects the towns of Marino, Grottaferrata, Frascati to the Tor Vergata Train Station, Tor Vergata University Campus and Metro Anagnina Station;
- Tor Vergata FS (Line FR6 Frosinone – Roma) Tor Vergata FS stop and then take the free shuttle for students, Professors and employees of Università Tor Vergata, towards the Faculty of Engineering.
Go to Google Maps